- Declare all your currency, valuable equipment, jewellery and gems.
- If you have nothing to declare you can go through the Green Channel.
- Your Baggage should NOT contain goods for others, goods in Commercial quantities and PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED GOODS. Some of them are : Dangerous Drugs, Weapons & Explosive Devices, and Gold.
- You are required to take back all your personal effects at your departure.
You are entitled to:
- 1-1/2 litres of spirits, 2 bottles of wine.
- A small quantity of perfume and travel souvenirs not exceeding US $ 250/- in value.
- Filming and Photographic or any other valuable equipment will be allowed on a valid Carnet or a Bank Guarantee, or on a refundable deposit of the duty payable on the items.
Lost or Damaged Baggage
- If you happen to lose an item at the airport, you should firstly contact the relevant airline you are/were travelling with. It is strongly recommended that all travellers take up an appropriate travel insurance to cover any such losses that can occur as part of their journey.
- If you have an enquiry about a lost or found item, here's what you can do:
- (Tel. 011 225 2861 Ex 3813) Inquiries about lost baggage should be directed either to information desk or to the airline office.
- Please proceed to the nearest information counter and the personnel on duty will assist you further.
- Alternatively, you could use the online customer feedback form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Items Lost at Airport Terminal