|PDF Version - Printable|
PHONE : 94-11-2264203
FAX : 94-11-2259916
AFS : VCBIYHYX
E-mail : email@example.com
DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF SRI LANKA
AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION SERVICES (AIS/HQ)
AIRPORT & AVIATION SERVICES (S.L) LTD
BANDARANAIKE INTL AIRPORT COLOMBO
SUBSCRIPTION TO AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION PUBLICATIONS
FOR THE YEAR 2019
1.1 The purpose of this AIC is to inform the current subscribers of the Sri Lanka AIP and
all others concerned about the subscription fee to the Sri Lanka Aeronautical
Information Publications for the year 2019.
1.2 The CD-ROM (eAIP) consist of the electronic version (html and pdf - printable) of
following Integrated Aeronautical Information Package (IAIP) elements ;
- AIP Sri Lanka (updated with the last issued AIP AMDT to the indicated effective
- Last issued AIP AMDT ( effective on indicated effective date)
- AIP Supplements ( Current as on indicated effective date) and access online to
the AIP SUPs issued during the period up to the issuance of next eAIP CD.
- AIC ( Current as on the indicated effective date) and access online to the AICs
issued during the period up to the issuance of next eAIP CD.
- Access to the latest Monthly Lists of valid NOTAM.
1.3 The availability of the AIP in electronic version (eAIP CD-ROM) will have the following
advantages over the printed version of AIP;
- Improvement of the visualization and consultation of its contents.
- Reduction of maintenance/update efforts.
- Availability of all elements of IAIP together and access to the subsequent
- Reduction of costs in terms of consumables and postal charges resulting
cheaper annual subscription fee with no initial subscription.
- Compact and portable for easy use.
2. AVAILABILITY OF PAPER VERSION OF AIP.
2.1 While encouraging the subscribers for changing over to the electronic version of IAIP
considering above advantages, we will continue to provide paper version of IAIP
elements until such time that the majority of subscribers opt for the electronic version.
3. AIP PURCHASE PRICE AND ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEE.
3.1 The following table shows the subscription fees for eAIP CD-ROM and the paper version
of IAIP for the year 2019:
4. PAYMENT AND OTHER EXPENSES.
4.1 The total charge (including postage charges), based on the order request will be advised by
airmail / fax or e-mail.
4.2. Subscribers outside SriLanka should make payments by a cheque or bank draft in
United States Dollars only.
4.3 Cheques and Bank drafts should be made payable to Airport & Aviation Services (Sri Lanka) Ltd.
5.1 To request initial subscription or renewal of annual subscription for IAIP (paper or
electronic) for the year 2019, complete the attached Order Form and forward the same
to the postal address / e-mail or fax number given in the order form on or before 31st
January 2019. Failure to do so may result in suspension of subscription to the AIP.
5.2 Every publication will be dispatched after the payment being confirmed.
5.3 Publication will be dispatched via airmail or e-mail to the subscribers outside Sri Lanka,
5.4 The holders of the Third Edition of AIP Sri Lanka on reciprocal (free of charge) /
complementary basis are also required to order renewal of subscription indicating their
preference to the form of AIS Publications (i.e Paper version or electronic version) for the
Director General of Civil Aviation / CEO
Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka
Remark : This is not an invoice.
|(END of AIC ) >>>>Back to Top|